The Welcome Chinese Restaurant, situated behind St Ives High Street, has been under new management since November 2005. The restaurant is spacious with a relaxing and sophisticated ambience. Tables of all sizes are available from cosy romantic table for two, to large round tables for large parties with an occasion to celebrate. The restaurant specialises in Cantonese and Malaysian cuisine. It also has Thai and Szechuan dishes as well.
Christmas's Opening Hours
- 23rd Dec (Monday) - CLOSED
- 24th Dec (Tuesday) - OPEN 6pm till 10.30pm
- 25th Dec (Wednesday) - CLOSED
- 26th Dec (Thursday) - CLOSED
- 27th Dec (Friday) - OPEN AS USUAL
- On Sunday to Thursday evening at 6pm until 10pm,
- All you can eat orders from the menu freshly cooked and eat as much as you like.
- A special menu of four set meals which have been meticulously crafted by Welcome Chinese's highly experienced chef.
From February 2013 the restaurant will close on every Monday.